The Mill Academy
Parent Support Advisor
Salary Details: Grade 6
Hours Per Week: 37
Contract type: 38 Weeks Plus 2 insets
Contract term: Permanent
The Governing Body at The Mill Academy is seeking to appoint a well-motivated, enthusiastic Parent Support Advisor. Applications are welcome from both experienced candidates as well as those seeking to start their career as Parent Support Advisor.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has good numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience of working in a primary school
- Ability to relate well to children and parents
- Will continue to forge links with parents, carers and other stakeholders
- Can work constructively as part of a team with staff and other external agencies
- Is willing to further develop themselves professionally and embrace the ethos of The Mill Academy.
In return we can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, well behaved children who are eager to learn and succeed
- Highly committed, enthusiastic and professional staff
- Dedicated governors and supportive parents who care passionately about the school
- A happy and welcoming learning environment
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you would like to arrange a visit to the school please speak with our Headteacher, Tamara Gulliver on 01226 289096.
Completed applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com with the subject heading of the email being the post title.
Click here for application form >>non teaching job application
Click here for job description and specification >>> PSA Job Description and Employee Specification.
Click here for privacy notice >>> Job Applicants Privacy Notice
The closing date for all applications is: Friday 7th February 2020
Interview date: Monday 24th February 2020
Where the post is required to work with children under 5 it is covered by the Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006 and 2018 regulations. The preferred candidate for this post will therefore be required to complete a self-disclosure form in addition to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note for these posts you will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
St Mary’s Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expects all staff / volunteers to share this commitment.
St Mary’s Academy Trust welcomes applications from male and female and is committed to equal opportunities.
Any personal data collated will only be used for the purpose for which it is intended i.e the selection process and where required to carry out pre-employment checks, your data will be shared only with the recruitment panel, the data will be stored securely. If you are the successful candidate, your data will form part of your personal file. If you are unsuccessful your data will be retained and destroyed securely in 6 months.