The Mill Academy
KS1 Class Teacher
Salary Details: Main Pay Range
Fixed term: to 31st August 2018 to cover maternity leave
32.4 hours per week
Interviews will be held on Friday 10th November 2017 with a view to the successful candidate commencing in role as soon as is practicable.
The Governing Body at The Mill Academy are seeking to appoint a well-motivated, enthusiastic class teacher to cover maternity leave..
We are looking for an individual who:
• Is motivated and passionate about teaching with high expectations of attainment for all
• Is an outstanding classroom practitioner
• Has a commitment to raising standards
• Is a strong role model with effective communication and interpersonal skills
• Is a good team player
In return we can offer you:
• An outstanding, successful and vibrant school
• Enthusiastic children who enjoy learning
• Dedicated, friendly and experienced staff
• A supportive governing body, parents and community
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school directly on 01226 289096
If you would like to apply for this post please click here for an application form – Teaching Application Form
Please click here for a job description and specification – MPR KS1 Job Description and Person Spec Teacher
The closing date for applications is 27th October 2017 at 4pm.
Completed applications should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org